Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Early Labor Day!

Not a bad day for starting labor.



Sitting out on the deck and watching the clouds get pushed on by ever so slowly. The sun is warm and all around it's slow and peaceful. Country life.




I'll be glad to get my ankles and feet back! Hell, I'll be glad to get my clothes options back. My closets are like museums of my former body. Lots of cute things inside but Do Not Touch becuase You Cannot Fit! A tip of the hat however, to the Salvation Army and American Apparel for all of my awesome pregnancy gear.




Today it really feels better to wear nothing at all.





Although a bra helps for the ginormity of the present situation.



Quick look! Perhaps the last glimpse you'll have of me before I morph into a mom.

2 comments:

  1. everything gets better when baby comes out. except sleep. but the swelling in your hands go down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no clothes is the best.
    i spent alot of time with thurston with no clothes before and after he was born!
    what a wonderful view. i will have to come and see it some time in the future!

    ReplyDelete